Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"The Fix-It Crew"



I illustrated an educational book hitting bookstores March 1st.
It's called "Phonics Comics: The Fix-It Crew," written by Lara Bergen and published by Innovative Kids.

Innovative Kids does a terrific job with this line of books. If these were available when I was a kid, I would have raced to the bookstore to buy them. I love comics and I love children's books. It's a great concept to help kids learn to read.

You can buy this book at Amazon.com, your local bookstore or other online booksellers.

Phonics Comics: The Fix-It Crew
Price : $3.99 U.S. / $4.50 Can.
ISBN : 9781584766131
Age : 6 and up
Pub Date : Mar 2008
Page Count : 24


Note: I had to reconstruct the boxes and word balloons on the interior page because I couldn't flatten the actual book for a decent scan.

No comments: